[Faith-talk] pray for my brother

Andrew andrewjedg at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 15:19:05 UTC 2013

Hi all

 I am asking you all to pray for my brother.
 his name is david. Anyway he has been sick for  quite a while now in
 fact a few years 3 or 4 at that but he has been getting worse and
 worse.  Anyway he has been going from doctor to doctor  here in Canada
 and things like that.  Also he was in the states to see a doctor and
 he was dygnosed as having limes disease.  Anyway here in Canada limes
 disease is just not reckognized as being in Canada things like that.
 the doctors here are not aloud to treat it.  There are certain doctors
 who slip through the cracks and do treat it until they get caught.
 Well my brother is being treated at the moment but it could be a
 month.  only not sure just yet. just pray that if he has to go to the
 states that all the nessisar y arrangemence would be met.
 He is down to 1113 pounds now  as you might know limes disease is very
 debilitating.  he is even weeker than he was a few weeks ago for
 example.

 Also just pray that this doctor will not be get walked all over by the
 government if found out things like that is well. Sounds silly what
 Canada is doing but it is true.