[Faith-talk] pray for my brother

Anita Ogletree anita.ogletree63 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 07:17:05 UTC 2013

Hello.  My name is Anita.

I am going to touch and agree with others who are lifting up your brother,
David because the Bible states in Matthew 18:19--Again I say unto you, That
if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing ....that Christ
will be present wherever two or three are gathered
in hdis name.

So hold onto the promises God gave us in his word.  Anita