[Faith-talk] blind people in relationships with other blind people

RJ Sandefur joltingjacksandefur at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 17:59:11 UTC 2013

Their are several issues here. First, I was talking with a pastor friend of mine several years ago, and I asked him what he thought of two blind peop.le being a relationship. He told me that since I was going into the ministry, a blind woman wouldn't be able to assist me in the ministry because she'd not be able to drive me. Second, in your opinion are long distance relationships doible if both parties love the Lord and each other? I know some blind couples who are married and are doing quite well. Thoughts RJ