[Faith-talk] blind people in relationships with other blind people

Bekah Felix rc_jc2 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 30 18:33:45 UTC 2013

I agree! I have never been in a relationship with a sighted person, not that the idea bothers me, but I just haven't met a sighted person that I have fallen in love with. Blind relationships are not different from sided relationships. If you love each other and your relationship is focused on God, it doesn't matter how you are physically. Also, if I were sighted and I fell in love with a blind man who decided he would only be with a sighted woman because Of the convenience, I would feel a little used.

Rebekah Felix
Author of In the Family
Print: http://booklocker.com/books/6812.html
E-Book: