[Faith-talk] blind people in relationships with other blind people

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Tue Apr 30 22:11:02 UTC 2013

Well, RJ, that pastor is partly right; but he left God out. If you
and a blind woman believe that God brought you together, and that He
is leading you to be married, then God will work out the details.
Your driver doesn't have to be your wife, though you should be sure
that you hire a man.

Long-distance relationships are tough, but not impossible.

Blessings,

Linda