[Faith-talk] blind since child birth.

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 03:03:26 UTC 2013

Outstanding.  There are seemingly very few head ministers who were such.  I
have met several people who were ordained , but none who were leading their
own church.  I know a guy who has tried for years, and never was able to
make it happened.  It seems to be a difficult thing to get accepted even
though there should not be a problem.  Most that I have heard of have lost
their site while in office.  I was talking to a Catholic priest, and he said
the same thing.  He did know of a man who was just sponsored by a bishop in
new Orleans, and another guy going through a protestant seminary who was
blind from birth.