[Faith-talk] orange tree

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 22:34:46 UTC 2013

When I was in Havana for the Esperanto Congress in 1989, a few elderly
Cubans told me that they would decorate orange trees with the usual
Christmas decorations and, when the season was over, remove them till next
year.  These were usually neighborhood orange trees and not necessarily
those you would bring into one's house or apartment.  Paul