[Faith-talk] being healed from blindness

Maureen Pranghofer maureensmusic at comcast.net
Thu Dec 19 18:19:19 UTC 2013

Hi Greg
Oh I so loved loved your post.  You put into words the whole essence of
healing for me.  It was in finding out more about my identity in Christ
through reading the Word and ministries like Joseph Prince that have
encouraged me to know I'm okay because Christ's righteousness is in me.  I'm
okay healed or not.  Whether I'm healed or not I'm His beloved.  Does He
want to heal I believe yes and eagerly let people pray for me if that is
what they want. I do know from my other healings that healing, just my
opinion, is all about bringing others into the Kingdom it is not because it
will be another something I can have from God that's lust.  So I ask for
healing, wait and know that God knows always what is best.
Maureen