[Faith-talk] faith talk: churches and socialization

Snow White Dove jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 23:56:13 UTC 2013

Hi Beth,

I’m born and raise in Tallahassee.

If you want to get to know me more, please write me off list so that we can talk and we can exchange numbers or something.

I’m sorry to put this on list.

I just updated my mac and can’t figure out how to get someone’s email address to copy and paste like I could with Mountain Lion.

Again sorry to put this on the whole list.

Jenny