[Faith-talk] I'm back up

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 24 23:18:51 UTC 2013

Hello all and Marry Christmas. I’m back up again with my old email address;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
I was having problems with my live.com address and the old one is still working.

Let us all have a great Christmas as we celibrate the Birth of our lord and savior Jesus. Tonight, I will be singing in the church choir for two services, @6:30 and 11:00 pm. At the 11 pm service, we end outside singing Silent Night. Of course, in Southern California where it will be in the 70s and sunny tomorrow,  tonight it will be fairly pleasant at midnight singing outside.

Again, Marry Christmas.

Rob Kaiser, President National Federation of the Blind of California Orange County Chapter
Cell#(847)989-0768
email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net