[Faith-talk] Seasons Greetings

Doris and Chris chipmunks at gmx.net
Thu Dec 26 03:47:48 UTC 2013

Checking in from Germany to wish all my MN and other friends on here
a  "Frohe Weihnachten" and "Gottes Segen in 2014". It has been a good
15 years now since I lost my sight and I am still thankful to have
been put in touch with you guys thru a certain friend who worked as
computer instructor at BLIND Inc. in MN at the time. *smile*

Hope everyone has a  blessed time  this special season whatever their
circumstance may be and the special peace that surpasses all human
understanding!

Doris and Hubby Chris in Lutherland ;-)