[Faith-talk] Braille Music

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 03:58:20 UTC 2013

Hi Ashley, as I said in an earlier email, you could either hold
it at your side or use a folding cane for choir use.  You could
follow the person in front of you by gently touching their foot
as they walk in front out you, and stopping when they do.  As for
reading Braille music and lyrics, I know it can be done, but you
have to read the lyrics with one hand and the notes with the
other.  I find that rather awkward to even think about.  I have
sung with choirs for years and years (up until now when I'm not
part of a church anymore) and if one listens carefully most of
the time you can get the notes that are being sung.    Blessings,
Debby