[Faith-talk] Braille Music

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 27 05:07:43 UTC 2013

I have sung in choirs for years as well and I usually pic up things very
fast or, it is music I have done before when I comes to singing in church
choir or for instance our treelighting in the city of Orange.

Because of my leg issues, when I am singing with the Orange Community Master
Chorale, I (after rehearsal the day of the conceret) usually stay on stage
instead of going dowstairs and trying to process with everybody else. WWhen
my leg was healthier, I did prosess withg everybody else each concert. When
I was going to school, I had a leaderdog. We had a concert at the Scottish
Right cathedral in Chicago my sophomore year. There really wasn't a lot of
room for Nugget, my dog so my dad locked her up in an office. Durring one of
the quietest peaces (A Boy was Born in Bethleham by Bengamen Britton)
Nugget, somehow got out of the office and ran through three different
buildings to get to me on stage. When she was running down the isle, it
sounded like horse hooves. We had to repeat the peace all over again.

After all was said and done everyone including the dirrector laught about
the phone situation.