[Faith-talk] Braille Music

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 28 19:25:46 UTC 2013

When I was part of the American Institute of Musical Studies in Graz Austria
in the Summer of 1987, I had my second dog (A black lab named Schneider) who
went with me almost everywhere in Graz. By the way, Schneider means taylor
in German.

It took a lot out of the dog, but it was a great experience for both of us.
Also, the churches are huge over in Austria and even though I didn't sing in
a church there I went to one or two of them on Sundays and it was a
different experience.

WHen and if my health gets back to normal, I will be getting a dog again. I
really appreciated the indipendence I had with a dog.