[Faith-talk] confirmation retreat advice

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Wed Feb 6 06:09:34 UTC 2013

Hi,
I think you could go ahead and go.  Maybe the annoying boys will be
better-behaved there.  Maybe you'll make some new friends.

I know it can be kind of scary to be the only blind person in a group,
because, if we are quiet, we often are ignored or excluded.  But we just
need to make sure we get included.

Maybe some of them are worried about going, too, but I bet it would all turn
out okay.
Thanks
Lauren

advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
The most basic of all human needs is the need to understand and be
understood. The best way to understand people is to listen to them.
-- Ralph Nichols
Visit us at catliness.com