[Faith-talk] list problem

Laurel And Stockard laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 23:59:20 UTC 2013

Yes, this is beginning to get ridiculous. I'm getting a bunch of emails to, and I'm kind of sick of this. Thomas, if you're really trying to send a real message and talk to people then actually send something of substance. Otherwise, moderators, please do something. I'm tired of clearing out my emails every 10 minutes because I'm having 20 new emails from this guy.

Laurel and Stockard