[Faith-talk] Praise Report: Landed!

Doris and Chris chipmunks at gmx.net
Thu Feb 21 07:30:56 UTC 2013

It has been just about a year since Chris first saw this apartment.
First, the former tenants were late moving out and then we were late
moving in. *g*

It was a long way here but God made a way where there was none and
saw us thru always. He is so good and so merciful! Praise him!

This was a long way here and sometimes an Odyssey where we did not
see the next step and would not have made it without the Lord's
guiding hand. I know I have a hard time trusting sometimes but we
have a good teacher in Jesus who knows us inside out and who lives on
the inside.

A friend wished us an emotionally calmer time settling in our new
place than we had getting here. We were off to a good start to that!
When we arrived here, our phone and Internet were not working! ;-p
Anyone who knows Netsita knows Sita is not happy without her net *g*
and having at least the phone operational is essential when I am home
alone in a new place.

We eventually did get things to work. Apparently at least some of the
problem was connected to the phone outlet being covered almost
entirely in paint. After Chris got that cleaned up, things started
working better. There are some technical oddities involved here also
that make no sense really like phone and internet not working without
plugging in an old not connected analogue modem into one of the phone jack.

We need to order some groceries today while Chris unpacks boxes and
makes the place livable.

I  may be quieter than usual and a bit scarcer but I am sure you'll
hear from me and see me on eventually. Thanks for everyone's prayer
and encouragement along the long haul. I hope you are thankful for
the good news of our safe landing just as we are.

Thanks bunches and God Bless

Doris and Chris in Germany