[Faith-talk] Good Night Message for Friday, January 18, 2013

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 04:27:20 UTC 2013

Sorry to be late on this one, guys and gals, but the undersigned was out this evening at a truly awesome Christian singles event held at a church in what I can only describe as upper midtown Baltimore, specifically for Beverly's benefit, the Church of the Redeemed of the Lord.  (Beverly is one of our church members).  Anyway didn't get home until about 11 p.m. eastern time this evening.  However, am ready to present you with today's article.  Before this, however, I hope and pray that your day, morning, evening or afternoon went well or are going well.

Elsie Natalie Brady concludes our new year's articles and poems with her contribution entitled "A New Year's Wish," rendered as follows:

May God be close
Wherever you are,
And be your guide
Like the Christmas star.

May happiness be yours today,
And all year long,
For this I pray.

May angels guard you
Both day and night,
May your waking hours
Be warm and bright.

May all good fortune,
Peace and love,
Be yours with blessings
>From God above.

There were a few times during 2012 when I so much wished that someone, whether online or in person, could have written or spoken those words to me, as I could have used them.  Oh well, I have written them to you courtesy of Sister Elsie, and I hope that, even though short, ministered to your spirits today or evening.

And now may the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob just keep us safe, individually and collectively, throughout this night or day and especially in these last days in which we live.  Your Christian friend and brother, Paul