[Faith-talk] Timothy Clark bringing praise and worship to another level

Timothy Clark Music timothyclarkmusic at me.com
Thu Jan 31 19:38:15 UTC 2013

yes folks, it's true.
 for a few years now i've been trying to find that sound. trying to find the words and now my new single is hitting home for those who hear it.
 it's all thanks to the good lord and of corse everyone taking time out of their skeduals to listen to me and hear what i have to offer. for that, i have to thank you.
 here's my new track love of jesus.
 i hope you enjoy it and i hope it hit's home for you like it's done for those who's heard it already.
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Asz2AO4Db7w
 just a breafe note for those of you subscribed to my itunes fead. this track will make it up there soon for you to share with friends and family. if you aren't subscribed to my fead and you want to be, check out my site below.
 thanks and god bless.
Timothy
 Your friend in the music industry
 http://www.timothyclarkmusic.tumblr.com