[Faith-talk] What do you want sighted pastors and church members to know.

Tom Vos tomvos614 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 12:41:23 UTC 2013

Thanks for tackling this, Greg.
One of the key things for me is that people know that they can always ask
what they or the church can do to be helpful.
We, on the other hand, may need to accept the limits of what can be done.
A small church may not be able to provide Brailed materials, but in this day
of electronic data,
Anyone with a computer can provide us with words for songs, and bulletin
information.
A church that is willing to ask how it can help, is expressing love and
acceptance.
Blessings,
Tom Vos