[Faith-talk] What do you want sighted pastors and churchmembers to know?

RJ Sandefur joltingjacksandefur at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 02:37:12 UTC 2013

AmyIt depends upon the church. I think we as blind pastors, have to stick to
our convictions. If you know God is calling you into the ministry, just do
it. Yes you may not be able to work with small children, but you can still
lead a small bible study. I'm preaching at a prison of youth offenders. Who
knows that can lead to something bigger. Amy, that's why I keep stressing
to you their is something you can do for God. Yes I get discorraged at
times. You have been something by God that he wants you do just don't give
up. RJ