[Faith-talk] Comings and goings

halinawoch at gmail.com halinawoch at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 10:08:00 UTC 2013

Comings and  Goings...
Say  something kind and encouraging to everyone you meet, and people will
always be  happy to see you coming.
~Joyce Meyer~
We  all need to be encouraged and lifted up from time to time, as various
challenges present themselves in our lives.  Make it your aim to  be a
source of encouragement and kindness to all who cross your path, and  through the
wonderful principle and application of sowing and reaping, you will
receive all that you need in return, when the necessity for it arises in your  own
life...and the time WILL come, when you do as well!
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the  Father of
sympathy (pity and mercy) and the God [Who is the Source] of every  comfort
(consolation and encouragement), Who comforts (consoles and encourages)  us in
every trouble (calamity and affliction), so that we may also be able to
comfort (console and encourage) those who are in any kind of  trouble or
distress, with the comfort (consolation and encouragement)  with which we ourselves
are comforted (consoled and encouraged) by God.
~2  Corinthians 1:3-4 (Amp)~

We urge you, brethren, admonish the unruly,  encourage the fainthearted,
help the weak, be patient with  everyone. See that no one repays another with
evil for evil, but  always seek after that which is good for one another and
for all  people. Rejoice always; pray without ceasing; in  everything give
thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ  Jesus.
~1 Thessalonians 5:14-18 (NASB)~

So let us then definitely aim  for and eagerly pursue what makes for
harmony and for mutual upbuilding  (edification and development) of one another.
~Romans 14:19  (Amp)~