[Faith-talk] Vacation Bible School

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 10:22:01 UTC 2013

Throughout most of Christian history, things like overhead projections,
Power Point presentations etc. didn't exist, so why do it now? Some might
rightly say, "We need to keep up with technology," to which I would agree.
But the question comes up:  Does the technology take away from the children
learning who Jesus is and what He can do in their lives if they follow His
commandments? Of course, I realize that young minds have to be stimulated in
order to keep their attention.  How was it when you were young? I guess what
I'm getting at is to merge the old-fashioned methods with the modern methods
in such a way that little boys and girls can truly understand what this
"Christian thing" is all about.  Maybe I'm not making much sense here and,
if not, well you can just ditch this post.  Paul