[Faith-talk] Listening to God's voice Am I really understanding what you want me to do?

RJ Sandefur joltingjacksandefur at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 23:28:57 UTC 2013

Dear List, I need to tell you what's on my heart. For years, I've been telling people I felt God was calling me to be a pastor, but it seems like I've hit a brick wall. Churches do not want to have a blind pastor, and some people are telling I'm more sited to be an evangelist.u However, in order to be an evangelist, you have to travel from place to place. I'd have to higher a driver. I'm beginning to feel discorraged like was RJall this Seminary training really worth it?