[Faith-talk] Listening to God's voice Am I really understanding what you want me to do?

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Sat Jun 22 00:45:24 UTC 2013

Hi RJ,

You could have been mistaken concerning the call to be a pastor. But,
if you're abslolutely sure you were, then don't give up on God. Ask
Him to give you the Church He wants you to pastor. If they refuse you
because of your blindness only, you don't want to be there. If it's
truly God's will, He'll provide the church in His time. Keep getting
the world out that you are looking, and trust God to do the rest.

Blessings,

Linda