[Faith-talk] Daily Thought for Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Mon Jun 24 09:53:21 UTC 2013

I really liked that article. There isn't anything to small to bring
before him an I'm glad of that. One time we lost a particulaar item for
a couple of weeks and asked the lord to help us find it and to let it be
in plain sight an when our son came home from school on the day in
question there it was. I know it taught Mark that God could answer
prayer and not just the big ones.