[Faith-talk] prayer

Anita Ogletree anita.ogletree63 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 13:49:45 UTC 2013

Hi Sheila,

I'll be praying that God will be with you and for all who are affected by
this injustice.

When I read the message about the way Goodwill Industries pays their
disabled workers, I was appalled.

If there is anything I can do to be of support don't hesitate to let me know

I have never worked for them but I have thought about it when there were
advertisements for disabled persons came to my inbox.

God bless you and your husband.

Anita