[Faith-talk] prayer

Debbie mouseless at mindspring.com
Wed Jun 26 14:54:41 UTC 2013

I'll be keeping you in prayer.  I worked in a Goodwill facility as a
part-time employee teaching Braille to blind adults and administering
academic tests to potential clients.  Back then, the prevailing wage was
$3.35 in 1986.

I alsso worked at a "sheltered shop" earning minimum wage.  What tested my
ability to understand was finding out what "ceos" really make as non-profit
managers-definitely in the hundreds of thousands of dollars!

God be with you, and give you the right words to share,

Debbie Human