[Faith-talk] Good Night Message for Saturday, March 9 2013, Albeit a Little Early

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Sun Mar 10 09:29:15 UTC 2013

Hi,
That was a very good, well-written story.  It was pretty scary for me
because I have always been afraid of fire.  I am so glad he survived!
Thanks
Lauren

advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
The most basic of all human needs is the need to understand and be
understood. The best way to understand people is to listen to them.
-- Ralph Nichols
Visit us at catliness.com