[Faith-talk] update on paster Saeed's freedom

Timothy Clark Music timothyclarkmusic at me.com
Tue Mar 12 05:58:24 UTC 2013

Hello all - let me feel you in a little bit on who paster Saeed is.
 Paster Saeed is an american locked away in Iran for professing his faith in the gospel of Jesus christ.
 I along with my friends over at ACLJ are working to free paster Saeed from death in iran. he leaves behind kids and a wife.
 now, that's a bit about the situation.
 here's my update though for those of you following the story.
 in a few days the UN is going to have a meeting. there Jordan and the rest of the ACLJ crew will debrief the UN on the situation.
 we'll hear more about this i'm sure.
 i'll keep you all up to date.
 for now, please pray for paster Saeed and his family.
 thanks.
 blessings
Timothy
 Your friend in the music industry