[Faith-talk] studying John chapter 1 verse 1-13

Nicholas Bennett undergod14 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 19:36:45 UTC 2013

Hi guys in John Chapter 1 verse 1-13 it says

"1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the
Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all
things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In
him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light
shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.
6 There was a man sent from God whose name was John. 7 He came as a
witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all might
believe. 8 He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to
the light.
9 The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world.
10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the
world did not recognize him. 11 He came to that which was his own, but
his own did not receive him. 12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those
who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God—
13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a
husband’s will, but born of God."

I like these verses because it automatically shows us how awesome our
God actually is. Verses 5 threw 10 speek loudly to me. We are studying
this book in Kids classes at Church. How do you get kids to understand
something this ccomplex? But so awesome and powerful?

Love to hear from you all soon.