[Faith-talk] facts that will label you a conspiracy theorist and it's directly from the bible

Timothy Clark Music timothyclarkmusic at me.com
Fri Mar 22 02:47:52 UTC 2013

i tell people, i foresee in the future a 1 world currency and a 1 world religion and a 1 world government. people scoff at my ideas. in revelation 13:16 it tells us
 “Thus he said: ‘As for the fourth beast, there shall be a fourth kingdom on earth, which shall be different from all the kingdoms, and it shall devour the whole earth, and trample it down, and break it to pieces.
 it's a different kingdom that will rule over all and there's your 1 world government.

 in revelation 20:4 it tells us
 Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name. This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.
 that my friends i believe will come in the form of an RFID chip. the technology is already here and is already being implemented in some states.
 there are countless examples that only furthers my points but for the sake of time let me say, god is victorious and he always will be.

 in revelation 19:20 we read
 Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, holding in his hand the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain. And he seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years, and threw him into the pit, and shut it and sealed it over him, so that he might not deceive the nations any longer, until the thousand years were ended. After that he must be released for a little while. Then I saw thrones, and seated on them were those to whom the authority to judge was committed. Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for the testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended. This is the first resurrection.
 …  “The ten horns you see spoken about in revelation are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast. They have one purpose and will give their power and authority to the beast.

 Daniel 8:23 tells us, “And in the latter time of their kingdom, When the transgressors have reached their fullness, A king shall arise, Having fierce features, Who understands sinister schemes . His power shall be mighty, but not by his own power; He shall destroy fearfully, And shall prosper and thrive; He shall destroy the mighty, and also the holy people.”
 I believe that the any christ is either here or nearing the time of when he will come into the picture. that is if he's not here already. i'll say this though, there's meetings going on to declare a 1 world religion for the sake of peace is what they are calling it.

 1 john 2:18 states,  “Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come , by which we know that it is the last hour.”
 folks, i think obama is an ante christ. i really do. so may people see him doing so good but i don't. so many people think he's doing the people a favor. no he's not.
 he's declaring war and calling it peace, he's now able to harm and kill americans without a do trial yep, he's an ante christ. and folks, that's just the tip of the iceberg.   we can say for certain that god is victorious.
 everything i know, comes from the bible.
 i predict a 1 world religion, 1 world government, 1 world currency, it's all in the bible
now you know why people label me as a conspiracy theorist and if you start looking in the bible believe me, they'll do the same to you but for me, it's a way to get the gospel out to people even when i'm persecuted for it.
  that's all the time i have for tonight. god bless.
 Timothy
 Your friend in the music industry
 http://www.timothyclarkmusic.tumblr.com
 7244011224