[Faith-talk] blind people in relationships with other blind people

Comcast e-mail baltimore777 at comcast.net
Wed May 1 00:57:11 UTC 2013

Hi Ray, first of all, the rules of loving, happy relationships apply acrosst
the board. I don't care what religian, disability, race, ECT is envolved.
Now that I made that clear, I can move on to your questions. If you fall in
love with a blind woman and you want to become a minister or a pasture, you
don't have to have her help you in the ministry. Even if you did have her
help you in the ministry, you don't have to have her as a driver. You can
always hire a friend to drive you instead. If you fall in love with a woman
in Baltimore for example and she happened to be blind, that relationship can
work out. If both people envolved are Christians, they can both love each
other as much as they love God. I have a blind friend who is currently in a
relationship with a blind woman from Georgia. They are both very happy
Christians! Relationships between two blind people are not at all different
than a blind person who is in a relationship with a sited person or even a
sited person in a relationship with another sited person. I am currently in
a happy relationship with a sited person who lost most of his left hand in
an accedent with a firework. I am a Pagan and he is non-riligious but is
conciddering becoming a Pagan by his own choosing. I am only pointing that
out just to show that the rules of a happy, healthy, loving relationship
applies acrosst the board. Every happy Christian couple that I have ever
known has not only been in love with each other but they have also loved God
to know end.
Kendra