[Faith-talk] blind people in relationships with other blind people

Bekah Felix rc_jc2 at hotmail.com
Wed May 1 02:51:15 UTC 2013

I also believe that a long distance relationship is worth it if you guys really are in love. I know people that have been in long-distance relationships for years, and because they made it work, it turned out fine. Just remember that visiting is important because you want to see how that person acts around you as well. People can hide a lot of things over the phone.

Rebekah Felix
Author of In the Family
Print: http://booklocker.com/books/6812.html
E-Book: