[Faith-talk] Cordial Invitation

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sun May 5 12:00:47 UTC 2013

Hello and greetings to you all on this Sunday in the blessed and wonderful name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.  This is your cordial invitation, if you have time and the Spirit prompts, to join Bonnie Armstrong from Toronto, Ontario Canada and the undersigned in a phone conference this afternoon at 3 p.m. eastern time, sponsored by Seasons of Refreshing Fellowship, especially for those of you who probably are curious and wonder how your fellow e-mailing Christian voices sound.  I've known Bonnie now for over four years, and I can assure you that the Lord gave her a gift when He gave her that of a magnetic personality.  So, if interested, join her and other like-minded believers at 3 p.m. eastern time by calling the following number and code to get into the conference:  712-432-3066 and, when prompted, enter code 976895 and you should be there.  Of course, one should have unlimited long-distance calling plans to do this.  You outside North America who have an international Skype plan, you are also invited to join us.  The country code for the U.S. is 1.

And now until the time mentioned above when hopefully we will see you in the conference, I am your Christian friend and brother, Paul