[Faith-talk] ABC TV - YOU NEED TO READ THIS!!!!

Anita Ogletree anita.ogletree63 at gmail.com
Sun May 5 22:27:52 UTC 2013

Dear Mr. Neugent,

My name is Anita and I appreciate that you have done this.  If Christians
continue to close their mouthes in the face of this ungodly display of
behavior, we will be held accountable.  I am very unhappy with shows that
celebrate gay relationships.

I am going to continue using the Bible as my crutch.  God bless you.  I pray
that all of us who profess Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior will stand up
for the light and reject darkness.

Thank you.

Anita