[Faith-talk] Good Night Message for Monday, May 6, 2013

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Tue May 7 03:13:09 UTC 2013

Folks, this will just be a very brief good night message for all of you just to let you know that I'm back in the cyberspace land of the living, and also to thank you for your comments on Sunday's Daily Thought message.  You know, if I were one of those "talking heads" that we all know too well in radio, most of what was said probably wouldn't even get past the screeners, but because we're not in the medium of talk radio, those who desired expressed themselves freely.  Thanks for your responses.

And now, here in the Americas at least, may the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob just keep us safe, individually and collectively, throughout this night or day and especially in these last days in which we live.  Your Christian friend and brother, Paul