[Faith-talk] once saved always saved????

Timothy Clark Music timothyclarkmusic at me.com
Thu May 9 03:38:47 UTC 2013

i'll agree with you as to the fact that if you're actually a  christian that you regularly wouldn't do those things but in this time and in these last days where we find ourselves people profess faith and turn around and do those things so, do you think people like that will still be saved.
 i for one don't think they will be. thoughts anyone?
god bless
 Timothy
 Your friend in the music industry
 bandcamp