[Faith-talk] once saved always saved????

Bekah Felix rc_jc2 at hotmail.com
Thu May 9 19:45:50 UTC 2013

It's my understanding that as long as you recognize your faults and keep coming back to God, you're okay. If you become a Christian as a child, turn away from God when you're older, and begin to sin, you're not saved unless you realize what you're doing and turn back to God. But as long as you stay in that point where you've turned from God, you're not saved.

Rebekah Felix
Author of In the Family
Http://bekahfelix.tripod.com