[Faith-talk] i'm holding bible readings via my twitter and my facebook

Timothy Clark Music timothyclarkmusic at me.com
Fri May 10 06:45:48 UTC 2013

just FYI in case you guys are interested. i'm holding bible readings via twitter and facebook.
 please realize that it isn't a study. it can turn into a conversation and become a study of sortes.
 i guess you could call it a study though as we're all reading from the word of the lord so it's a study type thing.
 twitter is @timothyclark13
 the entire chapter is on my twitter.
 i'm going to be posting them there and they're go over to my facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/timothyclark13
 anyway, just putting this out there.
 if there's other places where you would like to see this let me know and we might be able to arrange it.
 anyway, until next time.
god bless
 Timothy
 Your friend in the music industry