[Faith-talk] Needing prayer.

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Sat May 11 03:07:46 UTC 2013

Hi Rhonda,

You've had a lot of grief lately, and it's right that you should go
through the grieving process. I'll pray for you. God will put others
in your life to fill the voids these loved ones have left. Just give
it all to Him, and daily spend time in the Bible and in prayer. Don't
shut yourself off from others or from regular worship. May God comfort you!

Blessings,

Linda