[Faith-talk] once saved always saved????

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Sat May 11 17:24:24 UTC 2013

I would be inclined to agree with you, were it not for the numerous
times that God directly commands the Israelites to slaughter a group
to the last man or, sometimes, take a portion of the population as
slaves.  The Old Testament has that directly from God's mouth and not
just from Moses; I'm too lazy to pull out references right now but
they're there and I'm happy to provide them if you're skeptical.
  Best,
Kirt