[Faith-talk] Daily Thought for Monday, May 20, 2013

Anita Ogletree anita.ogletree63 at gmail.com
Tue May 21 03:11:46 UTC 2013

Yes, I agree with the article and I am going to share this article with my
church family.

The Bible tells us in 2nd Chronicles 7:14 that "If my people who are called
by my name will humble themselves and pray, seek my face and turn from their
wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and heal their land".

That is what it is going to take to help save this nation thereby saving
ourselves.

Very good reading

God bless.

Anita