[Faith-talk] I hope this isn't something that is uncool to ask on this list

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 1 04:49:43 UTC 2013

Hello Andrew and all,
When you mention these lists, can you provide more info?
I mean things like what the list is about whether its general chat, bible
study based, christian books, relationships, prayers, etc.
Also a rough idea of the traffic would be good. Email lists with over 30
messages a day I consider high traffic.

Ashley