[Faith-talk] Looking for a Catholic email list anybody can helpthat would be great

Snow White Dove jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 05:06:45 UTC 2013

Okay,
You probably won't believe me. But I actually don't know how to use Yahoo groups as the website or whatever you want to call that thing.
It's too complicated.
I guess I'll just have to going out so I don't know how to use it.
And honestly with everything it's going on I don't know that have time.
That is to learn how to use Yahoo groups.
Thanks anyway

Sent from my iPhone