[Faith-talk] Looking for a Catholic email list anybody can helpthat would be great

Snow White Dove jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 21:47:22 UTC 2013

Hi everybody,
Thanks Robbie information.
Someone from one of my many lists gave me 3.email list so I subscribed to them.
Thank you so much for everything.

Oh, I could really use some prayers now.
I was in a severe accident a little over a month ago. I broke the inner bone in my ankle. And I also broke the bone that connects the tibia and fibula the small and large bone and your leg at the bottom. They were completely severed.

I had to have surgery about a month ago to put a plate in the ankle and to put screws into connected to you and fibula together again.
The screws are going to have to come out in 5 to 7 months.

I can't bear weight on my leg for two months and it's already been one already.
The next year is going to be a big mess.
I could use all the prayers of positivity in and patients that I can possibly get.
Jenny

Sent from my iPhone