[Faith-talk] Looking for a Catholic email list anybodycanhelpthat would be great

Angelgal angelgal at nb.sympatico.ca
Wed Nov 6 04:35:19 UTC 2013

Hi Jenny

I am very sorry to hear that you have a broken bone in your tibia.  I was
just hit by a car 2 weeks ago and I have a crack in the back of my left
ankle and I have a cast on for 6 weeks.  If you need to talk, you can always
e-mail me as I understand the pain and anguish that you are going through
right now.  Do you have a cast on right now?   You and I are both going
through a very hard time right now and I am dealing with a lawyer right now
as I am filing a claim for damages that has been done to me.  I do hope and
pray that you will be able to get up and walk very soon.  I am hoping that I
will be walking soon too when I go back to the hospital to get my cast off
and get another Xray done then I get the verdict from my orthopaedic Dr. On
the Dec. 3rd of this year.

I am looking forward to hearing from you and like I said, you are more then
welcome to e-mail me at angelgal at nb.sympatico.ca as we both can help each
other and be there for one another.

Brenda