[Faith-talk] Daily Thought for Thursday, November 7, 2013

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 22:48:00 UTC 2013

Hi Paul, I really enjoyed that article.  It spoke to me a lot.  I also enjoyed it because that's the neck of the woods we live in.  Give or take a few miles.  But I could well imagine the scene with all the cows on the road.  For the most part in this area, it is what is known as "open range" around here, and there have been several times when my husband would have to stop for cows as we drove home.  Anyway, thanks so much for this article.    Blessings,    Debbyd

Sent from my iPhone