[Faith-talk] Prayer Request

Doris and Chris chipmunks at gmx.net
Wed Nov 13 09:55:59 UTC 2013

Dear Ms. Linda,

I had seen Ms. Penny post this over on another list and had been
wondering if "neighbor Linda" was you.

I can empathize with your daddy not being intersted in things of the
Lord but thinking he is a Christian despite. My daddy was not a
Christian either nor is my mom. I know we are not to judge and I am
actually glad of that but we all also know that just attending church
or here in Germany paying church tax doesn't save. My dad died
without a public confession of faith and my mom has dementia now and
doesn't really understand  things anymore.

Chris and I are praying for your daddy for physical healing according
to God's will and also for his spiritual healing that he hears the
gospel in a way he can relate to

Please also pray for my mom that she will still understand her need
for salvation. Her neighbor, who has been friends with her for years,
is a Greek orthodox christian lady   and we hope that her life is a
witness to my mom.

Hugs and prayrs across the miles!

Doris and Chris in Germany