[Faith-talk] What does that mean?

Mostafa mostafa.almahdy at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 20:38:20 UTC 2013

Greetings to my Muslim and Christian mates, domestically and abroad.

I was constantly asked by my Christian mates to try reading the Bible.

I was told that in the Bible, I will find healing, tranquility, devotional bundals and prosperity.

Well to be perfectly fair, I found significant Theology expressed throughout the biblical literature.

But, I was wondering; have you all read the Bible entirely?

In a plainly rephrased question, have you read all what is in the Bible?

Have you read the Bible vertically or  perpendicularly?

Have you ever approached the book of Ezekiel?
Well, if you haven’t done so, please you may do.

Please note, that it contains unethically explicit contents, and it might be highly offensive for conservative minorities.

And as you reading it, please, you may write a summary about the spiritual benefits it reflects on you.

What lesson could possibly be learned from reading Ezekiel?

I could only think of explicitly propagated eroticism that is heavily expressed in that segment of the biblical literature.

      The textual spectrum  of Ezekiel is filled with staggeringly unmoral vocabulary, and particularly, in contemporary English translations.

The modern it is, the worse it becomes, unfortunately.

I couldn’t believe what I read in there.

  I am just wondering, how could that be considered some part of God’s word.

That would be such heavy remarks to make.

Please don’t misapprehend my enquiry.

I’m not attempting to denounce the Bible, nor I’m attempting to denigrate who believe in it.

Please excuse my emotional sentiments, I’m just taken aback of what I read.

I am intrigued to listen to pastoral exculpations on that regard.

  I merely could think of pornographically portrayed literalism in that erotic drama.
I am afraid but, I won’t be able to quote even a one single sentence from Ezekiel.

If you decided to have a look at what it contains, please you may keep the distinctly articulated cautionary in mind, as I am not accountable for any offence or negative effects brought by that review.

I apologize for posing directly critical criticism.

    Thank you.